With the venue being on average the 3rd biggest expense in weddings, making the right decisions are vital.
Here’s some things to think about.
- Will you want to have your ceremony at the same venue as the reception?
- Will you want accommodation for yourselves and your guests?
- Do you want a classic or contemporary venue?
- What day will you choose to marry on as this affects prices of venues?
- What time of the year will you marry effects price and the overall look?
- How many guests will be attending each part of your day and will they all fit?
- Will you be marrying abroad and how many guests can actually attend?
- Will you have a marquee or a venue’s function room?
- Will most of your guests be able to travel to the venue?
- Will your budget allow for your choice and how can you make cuts?
These are just some of the important issues you need to think about to make sure your special day is as amazing as you imagine.
Negotiation is key to your venue plans to keep your budget in order.
Also, this day is about you two newly weds so do not be pressured or rushed into any decisions that you are truly just not 100% happy with.