Bursting with Wedding Experts…
Our next fayre is on Sunday 12th October at the Legacy Kingscliff Hotel, Holland on Sea and it has the most exhibitors this venue has seen! 11am – 3pm, Don’t miss out!
Why Come..? Here are just 24 reasons why…!
- Legacy Kingscliff Hotel – This newly renovated seaside hotel is the perfect place to hold your wedding ceremony and reception. Boasting gorgeous bedrooms for you and your guest to stay in and two function rooms to choose to have your wedding day in, you can’t go wrong! Why not pop over to the beach right opposite for some stunning seaside photo opportunities too!
- Essex Registration Service – You will need to know all about getting married in the Essex area and these guys can help with tips and advice on where to get married, what paperwork is involved and they can even arrange the right person to come and perform your ceremony for you.
- Photo Excellence – This local photographer is a very talented business and can give you all the advice and information that you need to choosing the right photographer for you. With his stunning and creative skills, he can leave you with beautiful wedding day pictures to treasure for your lifetime together.
- – If you need to decide on your wedding cake, then come along and speak to Valerie who is a highly talented cake maker who can create stunning wedding cakes that are personal to you and will be a real talking point on your big day!
- Beautiful Occasions, Essex – If you need your chairs covered for your big day, then contact Jean who can transform your room with her beautiful covers, table swags, wedding arches and sashes along with many accessories to make them that extra bit more special. They also have a starlight backdrop that creates a little something extra too.
- Ayshea Goldberg Photography – This lady is friendly, professional and offers a bespoke service for your wedding photography needs. She will work with you before hand to ensure that you will be getting the end result of images that you dream of capturing those moments that you will look at again and again.
- Louise Capra, Forever Products – Feeling great from the inside will help you glow on the outside so why not come along and have a chat with our Forever representative, Louise who has all the information and knowledge to help you with ailments, skin conditions and lots more.
- – Do you fancy arriving in a classic camper-van? Then this family run company are the ones you need to contact. They have the stunning Daisy who is always pristine and looking gorgeous and also is now fitted with a fun photo-booth in the back for some fun times on the way and on the way back from the ceremony if needed too!
- Flowers By Davina – Based in the beautiful countryside of Essex, Davina can transform your wedding flower ideas into reality with her fresh bloom arrangements. From buttonholes to the whole table displays, she can provide you with your dream flowers making them extra special for you with detailing and perfection going into every piece.
- Celebrations Photobooth & DJ – A fun and exciting photo-booth for your event is a must! Guests can dress up in the fun accessories and get their snap shots within a minute and keep them at no cost to them either! This company also runs a DJ booth and now has many different packages to suit your needs for your big day/event.
- The Colchester Cakery – This Colchester based wedding cake specialist can truly transform your cake ideas into the reality you dreamed of. The family run business are highly creative and the cakes not only look amazing but they taste amazing too. Catering for all tastes and needs too so no-one is left out!
- Magic Lantern Video – Dexter is the man behind the camera and he uses only the best equipment to make sure that your wedding day moving images are made to last. He can provide all different packages to suit your needs from the preparation of the wedding couple right through to the first dance and into the party. Quality and Professional.
- Wedding Panache – Stunning Chair covers, sashes, flowers and more from this local company. Dedicated to providing you with a dreamy styled venue, they create displays that you and your guests will love and be talking about all evening.
- Serenity Brides – This Colchester based bridal shop has been running for many years and have provided hundreds of brides with their dream dresses. They also provide bridesmaid dresses and suits for the boys too! They shoes and accessories just finish off the whole look so come and see them for your dream outfit!
- Scents For Success – If you need to provide a gift for your wedding party, then why not choose a beautiful Scentsy warmer. They come in various designs and you can choose from many scents to put in them. No flames, no ash – no mess!
- – Do you want an amazing classic car to take you to your big ceremony or would you like some amazing wedding props on your big day? Then this is the place to go to.
- Inverve – If you are looking for something a little bit different for your wedding day video, then these guys are where you need to be! They are highly creative in what they do and can provide you with a movie type video memory of your big day right from before the day too giving the watchers the whole story!
- Eclipse Live Music – Want some Live music at your wedding day? Then take a listen to this fab band! The three piece band are talented and professional creating a lovely ambiance to your day and getting the party started in the evening for your guests to enjoy.
- Moors Health & Beauty – Have you thought about your beauty needs for your big day or would you like to experience a lovely pamper day with your hens before hand? Then a visit to Moors is what you need. Come along and have a chat with them about what they can provide for you in the way of beauty and skin care.
- Little Images – Fancy having a talented artist at your wedding to draw your guests? Then Charlie is your man! He can create Little Images of you and your guests to keep within a few minutes. Every piece is hand-drawn as you wait and can be personalised to suit the individual too. Come and get your drawing for FREE on Sunday 12th October.
- Balloon Power – Award winning balloon artist, Lucy will be at the fayre to discuss what types of balloons that you need for your big day. She is creative and can make orders bespoke to your needs. Come along and see some of her displays around the venue on 12 October.
- – Helpful, friendly and professional ladies at this company that can help you find that ‘ONE’ for your big day. They also offer mother of the bride, bridesmaids dresses and much more besides. Always giving their best customer service to each and every person through the door, this is a stand not to be missed.
- New Image Hair & Beauty Salon – If you need your hair and beauty created for you on your big day, then why not come along and have a chat with Charlotte. She can also provide tanning and nail treatments to enhance your natural beauty.
- Essex Sparkle – How about getting some sparkly accessories for your wedding day? Or how about treating your bridesmaids to a lovely sparkle gift for helping you? This lady has sparkle to suit everyone so come and see her display and have a chat about what you need.
Brides/Grooms Don’t Forget…..You can pre register to get your prize draw ticket early….Just click the link below, print it, fill it and bring it with you on the day! You also get a FREE E-Book.